– Financial Paraplanning for ﬁnancial adviser
– Predominately pension and investment advice, experience with Final Salary pensions would be a big advantage
– Administration – chasing providers, completing summaries and fact ﬁnds, liaising with clients.
– Preference would be for the applicant to have ﬁnancial qualiﬁcations such as a Diploma or Certiﬁcate level qualiﬁcation, however, long-term experience would also be considered.
– Experience essential – minimum of 2 years in a Paraplanner role (or previous adviser wishing to change career direction)
– Happy to provide ongoing support to and help develop their careers if that is something they are looking for (want to become an adviser in the future for example)
Hours: Full time (9-5), would consider 4 days p.w or 5 days with reduced hours (32 – 40 hours a week) or for a highly experienced/qualiﬁed candidate could potentially be more ﬂexible.